Saturday, March 17, 2007

My day

Today mom and dad went to the Temple. I stayed home and cleaned the garage. I might mention that is looks wickedly awesome! I really enjoyed it. Even though it sounds weird, I really liked. I went quading with my dad. It was cool. We went on a lot of other peoples private property, unbeknownst to me half of the time. Yesterday my friend Thomas came up. He used to bother me quite a bit, but now I don't seem to mind him as much. We went quading, to the keep out, and then to the park. It was fun. I made crepes for dinner. They were wickedly awesome too. Then his sister came and got him. I miss sharing a house and a bathroom with Rach. It get lonesome.

1 comment:

THE_MAN_003 said...

okay turd since you aren't letting any anonymous people i guess i will let you know that this is THE_MAN_003!!! well i just felt like leaving a comment to make you happy and uh . . . maybe i will just leave comments instead of emailing. hey heres an idea, you should have a page just for comments and stuff. i think i will get a blog.