Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life's getting...Better?

Here's my schedule for the rest of February and beginning of March.
Thursday the 21st- Leave for Riverton to play in Regional Basketball
Friday 23rd-24th - be in Riverton
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday 27th-March 1st - L.A to see Beckett, Nathan, and Lindsay
Then I come home do finals, and enjoy my last quarter of this school year. Awesome? I think SO.
There aren't any recent pictures on the computer, so I can't put any up. I'll take some with my camera when I go places, and I'll post some pictures. Not that anybody reads this blog. Tanner doesn't (loser) I don't know if Leslie does, but that is basically EVERYBODY that knows I have a blog. Maybe I'll post a comment leaving my address or something. I don't know. If there was anything else good to write about, I would. I'm in Voice lessons. Yay. It is gun, I mean fun. Just whenever I think of voice lessons I think about how I wish I had a gun. :) Have I used an exclamation point yet in this post? No. Thats how drab (nice word, huh) my life is. Well, I'm going to go to bed! Yay! Thats exciting! Three !!! in a row. Wow. I don't know if it would be good if Logan read this post!
(4!!!!)

2 comments:

Benji and Rypie said...

RUSS!
I didn't even know you had a blog. I am going to start checking it SO you better update. (smiley face)

Leslie said...

i do read it just for your information!