Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures

We went to the King Tut exhibit. That was pretty awesome. There were so many things that I didn't know. I saw this small stone box, and when I read its title and little explanatory paragraph, it said how they were the twin fetuses of the dead king. That creeped me out a little. I don't know if they died, and then they did that, or the King died, so they did that. Nasty. There was also a sarcophagus with one of the Pharaoh's cats in it. Awesome. 






What a doll.





This is a Beluga Whale. They look like big, white, fat, sea lions with really small heads and bug bulging bodies. Funny. It looked to me like they were always smiling.
Kind of a cool silhouette of something big that was floating over my head.

Lydia "oohed" quite a bit. She was really cute.





This is an "aniname, an anenmine, an imininie."
What ever. 




Logan and I are about the same height. That was exciting.

In way of other news, Forrest and Elin sent me "The Scarlet Pimpernel". Thanks you guys! I am STOKED! I can't wait to dive into another exciting Broadway production. I'm going to do a bit of research on it and find out more about it. Once again, it was an awesome trip. I find myself missing it at random times. When I see a cute little kid, or smell something good that reminds of Atlanta. These were only some of the pictures I took on Paula's camera. Some of them really sucked, so I will keep those hidden.

3 comments:

Forrest said...

I'm glad you like "The Scarlet Pimpernel." Elin tells me that it is a book, too. Maybe we should read it. And if you are as tall as Logan, maybe you should change the description of yourself (5'11").

Russell Roberts said...

Wow. I didn't even think of changing that Forrest. Thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to do that.

Leslie said...

an amenomenomne! :)