Sunday, May 3, 2009

An Update

I am pleasantly surprised with how well I am doing with my blog. It is going well. My posts aren't long, but they are still there. Sometimes I feel everybody knows what is going on in my life, so there isn't anything exciting to write about and, like I have said in earlier posts, the only reason I really checks blogs is for the pictures, and I don't have pictures of the things I do. 
There is on piece of information that I would actually like to share with all of my avid readers:) Each ward in the Stake and a talent show. I won it in my ward with "Amazing Grace, My Chains Are Gone." The top 2 in each ward were taken the the Stake talent show. I sang the same song and was one of the top 2 there, so now I advance to the 4-stake Youth Conference this summer. I didn't really want to go just because it makes me really really nervous. There is no other news today that I want or need to share with anybody. That is my life right there. That and the play are what consume my days. I can't wait for Felin, Ben and Ry, and Tim and Rachell to get here though. It will mean I only have 2 days of school this week. Wednesday I get out early to get ready for the play, Thursday I go to Billings to pick up Ry from the airport, and Friday everyone will be here, and I don't know if I will have to go. Yay for family.

No comments: